This page will list the twelve posts going up over the twelve days of Christmas, which will touch briefly on twelve different games we suggest that everyone should play in 2014! The aim originally was to have them go up in player amount, according to the day, but we don’t have games to cover every player amount, so really they’re just be games we suggest you play! So…
On The (insert relevant day here) of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me…
Click the pictures to see the full posts!
1) …A Single Player Game and a Card Saying “Sorry!” – Solitaire…in a Pear Tree
2) …A Two-player Game and Promised The Evening To Me – Two Polarity Doves
3) …A Triple-Player Game and Introduced Me To Her Best “Friend” Steve. – Three French Scotland Yards
4) … A Four Player Game, And The Suggestion That We Double Date – Four Calling Buccaneers
5) …A Five-Player Game To Play With His Parents and Sister. – Five Gold Pirateologys
6) …A Six-Player Game and Asked How I’d Like to TRIPLE Date! – Six Crown Jewels a-Stealing – Outrage!
7) …A Seven-Man Game and I Began to Think She Was Insane! – Java…Not a Seven Player Game!
8) …A Eight-Player Game and I Flatly Refused to Let Any More Couples Into Our House – Taboo
9) … A Nine-Men’s Game, Apparently From Some Bloke Called Morris… – Nine Men’s Morris!
10) …A Ten-Player Game To Which I Responded “When Are We Ever Going to Play This!?” – Yahzee…leaping
11) …An Eleven-Player Game and The Suggestion That I Make More Friends – Eleven Pictionarys Drawing!
12) …A Twelve-Player Game and I Introduced Him to Some Men in White Coats! – Boggle…A Million Points if You can Score a Twelve Letter Word in It.
2 thoughts on “Twelve Games of Christmas – 2013”
[…] Twelve Games of Christmas – 2013 […]
[…] then everyone can have healthier brains! It’s definitely a social game too, so Aunt Jean (see Twelve Games of Christmas – 2013) won’t be able to complain that no one wants to spend any time with her! (Unless of course […]