On this page we hold a list of games we would like to play and/or plan to buy:
- Horus Heresy Board Game – Based in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Six Men’s Morris – An alternative versions of Nine Men’s Morris played on a slightly varied board and rarer than Nine Men version.
- Fanoron-Telo, Fanoron-Dimy – variations of Fanorona, played on smaller boards, generally harder to find and less well-known.
- Alquerque – the same game family as Fanorona and its variants, played on a five by five board.
- Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs – A race against volcanoes, dinosaurs and other explorers to claim the treasure of the valley.
Munchkin Quest – Basically about killing monsters, getting treasure and stabbing your friends!
- Anti-Monopoly – Self-explanatory?
- The Game – A German dice game which is actually 50+ games. Finding a copy of this is hard and I really want it so if anyone’s got any helpful suggestions to find it that would be great?
- Ticket to Ride – Build train routes across North America, that’s mostly all there is to it.
Axis & Allies – Play as the Axis or the Allies to change the course of history and the outcome of WW2
- Twilight Struggle – USA vs Soviet Union, fight over the ruins of the post-WW2 world to make your superpower the greatest!
- Pandemic – Fight virulent diseases to control epidemics and research cures in order to save the population of the world!
- PAC-MAN Game – Play the video game on a board, fight the ghosts and eat dots and power pellets.
- Skybridge – A Wooden game made by the same company that made Quarto.
- Infection: Humanity’s Last Gasp – An awesome looking virus game.
- Splat – a play dough children’s game. Enough said.
- Schinderhannes – A crime game, based on the true events of the life of Johannes Bückler in the 18th/19th centuries.
Feel free to suggest games in the comments at the bottom to be added to our list or even include links to online versions of the game.